- The Dietary Aide assists the Cook dinner within the preparation and repair of meals.
- Locations ready meals on plates/trays in accordance with tray tickets consistent with our established insurance policies and procedures, and, as could also be directed by the Meals Providers Director/Supervisor or Cook dinner, to make sure that high quality meals service is offered always.
- Prepares and delivers meals and trays, washes dishes and cleans and sanitizes kitchen in keeping with well being requirements.
- The Dietary Aide have to be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act professionally and have to be a workforce participant who works effectively with others.
- The Dietary Aide persistently embodies the traits essential to drive the Firm’s Function, Imaginative and prescient, Values, and DNA.
- A highschool diploma or equal is required. Specialised coaching in foodservice is fascinating. Could also be required to efficiently full an accredited sanitation and security course.
- Capacity to learn, communicate and perceive English, comply with instructions and full duties.
- Capacity to comply with time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
- Maintains a neat, clear, well-groomed look.
- Reliable, with expertise working in services using amount meals manufacturing strategies.
- Basic data and understanding of vitamin.
- Capacity to learn and precisely apply necessities of meals tray playing cards.
- Capacity to take care of information and full reviews as required.
- Written and oral communication abilities.
- Data of amount meals manufacturing and serving methods, meals security/sanitation necessities and procedures.
- Capacity to work together positively with residents, consumer and different personnel and the general public.
- Should be capable to carry/carry a most of 30 kilos, push/pull a most of 50 kilos, stand, sit, bend and stroll for prolonged intervals of time.
- Should be capable to work round meals and cleansing merchandise.
- Should reside in service space. No relocation prices.